Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saturday, 11/12/2011

One of my sayings is "Half of your days have to be below average." Looking back at pictures reminds me that November 12 was one of those days. Thankfully they were little things in the big picture.

The dogs had some fun while Andrew was at football and Greg and I were out for a run. They ripped open two boxes of Jello mix in the family room. Very luckily it was just on the rug, so I was able to take it outside and hose it down.

As went we loading up to head out to dinner, our point-and-shoot camera (in its case) slipped out of my hands onto the garage floor. The camera probably survived that initial impact, but unfortunately I forgot about it and got in the car. Let's just say Toyota Camry: 1, camera: 0.

The Nikon S8100's parting work:


We will miss you, Mr. Camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment