Monday, October 3, 2011

Thursday, 8/25/2011

It was our last day in Butler. We spent time with Sallie, Andrew, and Grandma in the morning before heading back to Parkersburg. We arrived there just in time to get my haircut. I got 9 inches cut off so I could donate it to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
Morning bottle with Great
"Great, this guy is trying to take your grass!"
Sallie, Andrew, and Greg
Andrew shows Greg how to use the shape sorter
"See, it's easier with the lid off."
Reading books and playing with cars

The boys play together
"That blueberry was a little tart!"
"I'll try another!"
Graham cracker boy!
"What do you see, buddy?"
Andrew talks on the cell phone

Andrew talks on the cell phone
Kisses!
Lunch before heading out
I love my grandma!!!
"On the road again!"
"More graham crackers, please!"
"Okay, I'll just eat my toes instead."

Greg and I say "Yeah!" like Hank
(yes, we have voices for our pets)
Always a pleasant sign to see!
"Good to be back, Opa!"
Before the haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment