Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday, 12/30/2011

JR's donuts

Arrrrrr!







Cleaning the floors
Adding a level of difficulty


The Lancasters all went separate ways that day. Dave's family returned home to Georgia; Mom, Greg, and I went to Butler; Andrew traveled to visit his family. Some of these pictures share the sadness of departing from one another, but I feel that they are still very beautiful.

I could not delete any of the following pictures of Eric. I love them all!


My favorite shot
















Air hug!
"Gran, we're back on the road again!"
"Bye bye Guzzagullas!"
You know what time it is!
It's tunnel time!
Thank goodness for portable DVD players - can't say it enough!

"I'll share my graham cracker, Gran."



Grandma and her boyfriend Jim


Grandma was in a rehab center due to a broken collar bone

No comments:

Post a Comment