Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Monday, 1/9/2012

Either an owl or a hawk - I can't remember at this point
More Rachel and Sophie time!

"Miss Rachel, it's been more than 12 hours since you last read a book to me. Chop chop!"
Drawing for the first time at home

Elise, why did you take a picture of a receipt... from July 12, 1996? And better yet, why do you still have this receipt?! Both very valid questions. Both have the same answer - because this is the most awesome purchase that I have ever made. Ever.
Herzog Zwei for the Sega Genesis is one of my favorite video games. I was introduced to it as a kid and then it disappeared from my life for a while. The Sega Genesis had become a machine of the past, but I still searched the used games bins at Electronics Boutique every time I was at the mall. One magical day during a Delaware visit, my eyes came across a familiar video game case. It was like a mirage for my 15-year-old mind. I snatched it up and couldn't wait to get home to play it. Now I just had to find a Sega Genesis to buy... (And I did from the neighbor up the street.)

No comments:

Post a Comment