Friday, August 3, 2012

Saturday, 6/2/2012

Wow, June 2 was a busy day! We took Greg to Marbles in the morning, my parents arrived in the afternoon, then we had Greg's birthday party in the evening! We celebrated with all of his grandparents, his best bud Rachel, and her parents. Fun times! ~400 pictures were taken by six cameras. I'm happy that I was able to whittle the blog post down to ~75 images. Good luck. :)

"Time to build, Pop-pop!"
Checking out pictures on Memaw's iPad


Where's your nose?
Where's your eye?
Where's your mouth?




Fascinated by the light!

"I'm gonna drive this bus!"



"What's this button do?"



Daddy is on the other end
Family pic #1

Family pic #2
Greg and his buddy, the eel
Family pic #3
Grabbing some air!
"Two points!"


"Hang ten, Dad!"
Three generations of Freeds - all soccer players!



Find Greggy!
Sliding across the balls



"This is a perfect spot to lie down. Nothing to fall on me here!"
My parents are here! Time to put them to work!





"Trashcan!"
"Trashcan!"
Pre-party calm

Rachel arrives!
Greg and his favorite things - Opa, Pop-pop, a ball, and a trashcan!
"Hi doggies!"
"Thanks for the boost, Miss Sue."
"Greg's Opa" gives Rachel a closer look


"Doggies!"
Let the party begin!



"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!"
(Translation: "Oh my gosh, there is icing on my fingers! Get it off! Get it off!")

I wasn't kidding about the cameras ;)
Spoon feeding was more successful
Rachel shows Greg how it is done!
"Is the party over yet?!"
Balloons!
No need to let go of the balloons to play!

"Seriously guys, give up and just look out the window instead."


"Thanks for coming to my party!"

No comments:

Post a Comment