Friday, September 23, 2011

Monday, 8/22/2011

Greg, Mom, and I traveled to Butler on that Monday. As expected Greg did not want to sleep in the car, but he had a good morning nap before we left.
Morning bottle with Mama on Gran and Opa's backporch
"This video chair is fun too!"
"What's wrong little Pookie?"

Talking about his book
Break for raspberry frozen yogurt!
"Mmmmm..."
"Sing me a song Mr. Seahorse!"
"I said... Sing me a song."
Everyone is happy to be out of the car and running around
Playing with his second cousin Andrew and his mama Ashley
The exhausted boy snuggles with Gran
"Thanks for holding me, Gran."
The boys check out the workbench toy
Mr. Andrew
Aunt Pam gets a chance to hold Greg
Yummy Oreo cake made by Ashley
"Aunt Sallie is a hoot!"
Sorry, Aunt Sallie, not the best picture, but you're all having so much fun!
Andrew opens up some Boynton books
"It's easier to get the toys from in here!"
"Gran, it's chilly up here in Pennsylvania."
"This is my Gregzilla face!"
Evening bottle with Great

No comments:

Post a Comment