Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday, 6/4/2011

There are 51 pictures in this post. I trimmed it down from the 346 pictures that were taken that day. Then I captioned them and put them in order. Whew!
Early morning cup stacking
"Check out this toy, Pop-pop."
Breakfast at Brig's
Trying grits - not a fan
Preparing to reseed under the front tree, again
Removing a precarious dead branch
"You're a hoot, Memaw!"
"Memaw, you're so funny!"
Baby sunflower with a bee. Buzz.
Hey look, a garden!
"Just spin the wheel, it magically turns from night to day."
Piece of cheese in front of the beagle's nose
Babysitting the ice cream maker

We had Greg's birthday party on that Saturday. He wasn't a big fan of the cake, but really enjoyed the homemade ice cream!
"What's this thing?"
Artsy picture
"Tasty!"
"I'm going to smear this stuff over here."
"Mama, can you help me?"
"Let me get icing on your hand, Mama."
"Is there something on my face?"
"What is this stuff?"
"Hey, it's pretty good!"
The aftermath
Cleaning attempt #1 - Water and paper towels
Cleaning attempt #2 - Bath
Yummy homemade ice cream!
ICING
"What's in here, Pop-pop?"
A rare picture of Scout's true feelings - total fear
Smallest dog on the biggest bed
"He gives wheat to the turkey."
"See, Gran, the stairs are easy to do."
It takes two people to prepare this gargantuan boy's meal!
We love Sweet Tomatoes!
"Check out my new wheels!"
"I'm going to the store, do you need anything?"
"Go faster, Pop-pop!"
One hand on the wheel with the other arm out the window
Grandparents
Pop-pop and Memaw
Gran and Opa
Goofing off with Opa
Posing with Opa
Mama, Daddy, and Gregory
With the dogs
The Freeds
The Lancasters
Everyone!
"I'm all smiled out, Gran."
"I got your mouth!"
Hank let Mom borrow his Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment