Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday, 6/16/2011

Mom had arrived the night before so that I could prepare for my backpacking trip over the next several days. She was able to take pictures throughout the day as I was running around cleaning the house for more company and starting to gather items.
Canine cutenes
Elise organizes the books as Greg prepares to do the opposite
One of his favorite books
"Books are fun!"
"I can get my own drink now, it's no problem!"
"Check out these magnets, Gran. I think the different shapes mean something!"
"Max isn't using this, so I'll bang it on the floor."

Backpacking Rule #3587: Check your shelter before embarking on your trip, especially if it's been in storage for a long time. Fortunately I did. My friend had warned me about the window on her tent becoming unglued, and that's exactly what happened on mine. Double fortunately I was able to take it to her to get fixed!
My backpacking home

No comments:

Post a Comment