Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wednesday, 6/15/2011

June 15 was a busy day!

Greg and I went to get his 12 month pictures taken the week before, but he started crying very soon into the photo session. Oh dear! So we went back the following week with reinforcements - Daddy! The boy can't resist smiling at Daddy, right? After more crying and fearful looks, Greg's smile finally emerged and we got some great pictures!

Before looking at the new pictures, I'll take you down memory lane. I can't believe that Greg is one year old!
2 days old
3 months old
6 months old
9 months old

And now for the new ones!
12 months old

We went to a friend's house for a playgroup get-together. The kids loved the water table! Several of them were drenched by the end!
Greg and his friend go splish splash
Getting soaked
Babies everywhere!
"This toy is delicious!"
"Can I pull your hair?"
Cute #1
Cute #2
Cute #3
"Here, I'll show you how to honk the horn."

No comments:

Post a Comment