Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saturday, 7/16/2011

Gregory started the morning checking out the pantry.
"Maybe I'll have a ginger ale."
"Or perhaps some tacos and sugar?"
"Yes, I found the puffs! This container is delicious!"

At lunch we went to a birthday party for Greg's friends Vivienne and Miles. We were so happy to be a part of their special day!
"So much to explore!"
Smash cakes
Miles and Vivienne with their paternal grandparents
On the move!
Greg thinks about grabbing a handful of mulch while Andrew isn't looking
Then it was time for cake. Miles was startled with all of the commotion, so he worked on his cake away from the crowd for a little bit. Meanwhile Vivienne DESTROYED her cake. I thought it was incredibly awesome, as evident by the number of pictures that I took. I realized part way through that she couldn't reach the far end of the cake, so I turned it around for her. Complete annihilation. Vivienne was my hero for the day.
Miles dissects the cake carefully as to keep the "M" intact
Vivienne hydrates in anticipation for another round of cake
"The icing and cake feels so good between the fingers!"
"Hello, I'm Vivienne and this is my cake."
Greg inspects their work
(Photo courtesy of Leslie)
Happy boy!
(Photo courtesy of Leslie)
Miles got into the cake enough to get it in his hair
The aftermath
Fortunately there was spigot on site with warm water to wash off the twins. Otherwise there would have been a lot of cake in their vehicle! You can check out their mom Leslie's recap here.

Midday bottle and Words with Friends
In case you were wondering, it turns out that this is bad on the motor.
I would have thought that the manufacture would have prepared for this...

Lately Greg had become very good at waving and clapping. I thought, let's give "So big!" a try. He figured it out right away!
"SO BIG!"

Carrot from the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment