Monday, August 8, 2011

Tuesday, 7/19/2011

Greg and I met our playgroup friends for lunch at Bruegger's. It's getting more interesting as the babies/toddlers are starting to get their own ideas of what they would rather be doing than sitting for a meal!

Hank had a paw injury and had to wear his E-collar (aka the "cone of shame"). Greg thought this was hilarious and won't not leave the beagle alone. Eventually I put Hank in his crate for some peace and quiet, but I don't know if it was much better as Gregory stood there banging on the metal and peered down on him - laughing.
"Mom, can we please talk exit strategy for this kid?"
"Kid, I swear, if you touch this thing, I'll have something to say about it."

Greg sorts shapes the easy way - without the lid!
Bedtime bottle with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment