Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday, 7/7/2011

It's never too early in the morning for a shoulder ride
Morning ride
Uncle Andrew and Sadie
The boys playing in the sand
Enjoying the beach!
Checking out the ocean
Photographic evidence - Elise was on the beach
"Mama, can I eat the sand?"
Walking down to the ocean
Jumping over a wave
"Memaw, that is a huge pool!"
Josh, Amy, and Andrew spend some time in the waves
"Playing with my cousins is fun!"
"Nibble nibble, Sadie."
Cousins
"C'mon Pop-pop, let's go play!"
"Pop-pop is so much fun!"
Pre-dinner story
This does not look comfortable...
"This sea turtle is hilarious!"
Two golfers are ready to hit the course!
Mama and baby ducks at the mini-golf course
"Hey Dad, I'll give you a few pointers."
"Mama, I'm a good caddy."
The mini-golf spectators
"Dad, you should have listened to my putting advice. Just saying."
"Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!"
Happy golfers
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment