Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunday, 7/31/2011

Hi, my name is Elise and I like Halo. A lot. Looking back at these pictures, it appears that I dedicated July 31 to the video game.

I usually play my Halo games in the evening after Greg goes to bed, but a rare middle of the day game was caught on camera. Relaxing on the weekend!
"Mama, tell Newton to turn right."
"What's this button do?"

Major League Gaming was having one of their major tournaments that weekend, and they are streamed live online. I caught games whenever I could. It is really like watching any other professional sport. There are teams, commentators, spectators, etc.
"Mama, Status Quo is pretty good, but they can't beat Instinct!"

It's never too early to wear your Eagles McNabb jersey!
Rockin' my UNSC shirt (yes, that's from Halo)
Pausing on the stairs to read Snuggle Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment