Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday, 5/6/2011

Greg slept in until 8:30 AM on Friday morning! I still woke up at 7:15 AM, but it gave me time to watch Grey's Anatomy uninterrupted before he woke up. Ah, the simple joys! Our schedule was shifted for the rest of the day due to the later wake-up time, but fortunately we didn't have any plans.

Greg has enjoyed his exersaucer for many months. He started out sitting in it. Recently he has learned how to pull up and stand holding on to it. Now he has figured out how to crawl in it.
"This toy is multipurpose!"
"Time to crawl out!"
"See, I can reach the toys from here!"

Mom and I got him this shirt at the end of last summer
I can't believe that he is big enough to wear it now
That pesky red light!
"Let's see what Mama has in this drawer."
"Mama, come over here and check out the view!"

No comments:

Post a Comment