Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tuesday, 4/26/2011

We continued our visit in Pennsylvania.
"What a great way to start off the day!"
Exploring at Great's
Reorganizing Great's magazines
"Great's TV stand is hard to open!"

After Greg's first nap, we went out to a retirement / physical rehab community to visit Pat, a family friend. The residents loved meeting Greg and he was happy to smile back at everyone.
"This is fun!"
"Hi, Pat!"
"This contraption is fascinating!"
"Do your ears hang low..."
All smiles

In the afternoon, Mom and I did some rose maintenance for my Grandma, including pulling out a dead plant. It put up quite a fight!
Defeating the rose roots

We went to dinner at our favorite restaurant in town. My great aunt joined us there.
Enjoying conversation before dinner at Natali's North
"It's no cheese ravioli, but I guess puffs and goldfish will have to do."

"You're funny, Great!"
Gratuitous cute picture

After dinner, my cousin Adam, his wife Ashley, and their son Andrew came over to visit.
Examining their toys
"Hi, I'm Andrew!"
The boys show off their fishy faces
Greg poses for Ashley, my cousin's wife
My cousin Adam plays with his son Andrew and Greg
Adam looks defeated after Gregzilla knocks over his tower
Mamas and their boys
"Check me out!"

Four generations
Bedtime snuggles with Gran
Bedtime snuggles with Great

No comments:

Post a Comment