Friday, May 20, 2011

Monday, 5/16/2011

Andrew flew back to NC on Monday. I dressed Greg in his Version 2.0 to greet Daddy at the airport.
Can't get enough stair climbing
Another successful trip
The goal? To play with the gate at the top of the stairs!
"Mom, the kid is STILL here!"
"Seriously, I'll pay you $8 to find him a new home."
Going through Mama's pajamas drawer
Silly face!

Long before I was even pregnant, we discovered these Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 shirts on ThinkGeek. I surprised Andrew with them as a 2010 Christmas gift. (I also got a Version 1.0 shirt!) The website encourages their customers to submit photos of their products. We dressed the guys in their shirts and brown cargo shorts, then they sat with their laptops on the video chairs. Greg's attention span for his laptop didn't last long, but we still got a great picture to send.
Submitted photo
Watching a video to keep Greg's attention
Trying to steal Daddy's work post-it notes
"I'm with my Dad!"
Happy duo!

No comments:

Post a Comment