Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday, 5/23/2011

Greg had one last hurrah in the jumperoo. It's a happy alternative to being trapped in his prison (aka playpen) while I make dinner.
"So much fun!"

As I was cooking away in the kitchen, I heard little giggles coming from the other side of the room. Here's what I found:
"C'mere, Hank, let me poke out your eyeball."
"Let me pull on your ears!"
The beagle had lied down next to the jumperoo by choice. He was not expecting that much attention, but he took it like a trooper.

Greg loves to crawl around with a toy in his mouth (and sometimes with one in each hand too!). I've been trying to get a picture of this phenomenon, but had been unsuccessful until this point. Unforunately Hank walked by. Thanks, Hank.
"Watch out, Hank. I'm coming through!"

No comments:

Post a Comment