Monday, May 16, 2011

Tuesday, 5/10/2011

Just your typical morning - trying to open every drawer and cabinet

Playgroup got together to have a mini baby celebration for one of the moms. We all brought a dessert. I made peanut butter brownies. It was enjoyable stuffing my face with delicious food. The babies are getting more mobile! Greg and I also checked out the playground for a while.
"This table is delicious!"
"There are a lot of babies here!"
Notice his friend's awesome knee-saving crawling technique
I love this picture
Checking out the playground
"Hi, Mom!"

Some rabbits have decided that their nest should be in the bush by the mailbox, so they are often scurrying around in the front yard, much to the dogs' (especially Hank) dismay.
"I'm in ur yard, botherin' ur dogz."

No comments:

Post a Comment