Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Monday, 5/2/2011

Mom headed home to West Virginia, but we enjoyed our time with her in the morning before she left.

We have a case of Gatorade G2 by the back door because I use it to help prop open the door sometimes. Gregory figured out that it is fun to take out all of the bottles and scatter them on the floor.
"Oh, hi!"
"Mom and Dad drink this stuff, so I'll give it a try!"
"See, these bottles are easier to get to if you take them out of the packaging..."

After all of that exertion, the boy needed to recharge.
"I'd really prefer some sweet potatoes, but I guess egg yolk and cereal will have to do."

Greg woke up with a bump on his forehead. At first I thought that he had hit it on his crib overnight. Upon closer examination, we figured out that it was a bug bite! Poor buddy!
Nearly impossible to take a closeup picture on a moving target

Max is the friendliest dog on the planet. We all have bad dreams though, and Max is no exception! Sometimes we'll observe snarling and teeth baring. I always wonder what he is dreaming about!
Max in dreamland - the only time he is ever upset

No comments:

Post a Comment