Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back deck, maracas and cymbals, playgroup

Apparently I took a lot of pictures on Tuesday - and on three different cameras. I generally have one downstairs and one upstairs so I don't miss a moment! I'm also getting used to the new camera, but limiting the pictures since the memory card hadn't arrived yet.

We started off the morning with some time on the back deck. I leave the door open for the dogs so they can come and go as they please. Greg figured out how to crawl over the threshold by himself!
"Everything appears to be nominal in the dominion."
Enjoying the back deck
"This is a new view!"
Approach #2, Hank grows weary
Greg goes out on the deck again, Hank goes inside
"What? It's safer in here!"
"Oh man!"

Afterwards we spent some time in the office, then went to our bedroom to put away laundry. I enjoyed the musical stylings of Gregory Freed on the maracas and cymbals.
"This thingamabob is delicious!"
"I'm going to rearrange this drawer for Daddy."
Shaking both maracas
"Making music is hard work!"
He was crawling with a maraca in each hand
Speedy boy
He can play the cymbals too with a little help to hold on to the handles

Keeping me guessing as always, Greg took awesome naps on Tuesday and I wasn't complaining! It was so nice after two straight days of no afternoon nap. I told him that it wasn't cool to go from three naps down to one nap in less than two weeks! We were almost an hour late for playgroup because of the sleepyhead, but we still had a fun time!
Fun in the ball pit

No comments:

Post a Comment