Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bank trip, packing for overnight

The Friday "highlight" for Greg and I was a walk up to the bank. When we were almost there, the bottom of my sandal sole came loose. It was like wearing a sandal and a flip flop at the same time! The kind woman at the bank hooked me up with some packing tape and the sandal was good to go again. Fortunately I have a backup pair of Keens. I think I'll be able to fix the old pair with some shoe glue. See... it was an exciting day.

Throughout the day, I also packed for my overnight at the Girl Scout council. Around 5:45 PM, I departed for my mini-adventure and left Andrew and Greg at home to have a mini-adventure of their own!

Baby blues
"This cup is delicious!"
Talking about something
Checking out the cheese in the microwave

No comments:

Post a Comment