Sunday, April 10, 2011

Friend's house, weekly picture, time with Daddy, couponing "class"

Starting off the day with Mama

Late Thursday morning, Gregory and I went over to a friend's house so that I could be brought up to speed on some Girl Scout backpacking training that we did this past weekend (more to follow in future post). When the three "trainers" discussed everything, Greg went on a stroller walk with the friend's daughter. Both of them had a great time. Then he explored their house - a new experience for him!

Back at home:
"I can reach for things now!"

Thursday is, of course, the weekly picture day. Greg is learning a lot about temper tantrums lately and he decided that he was done with the photo session.
"I don't want to sit with the doggy anymore!"
Luckily he calmed down and Andrew got him to smile great for the final picture.
44 Weeks

The rest of Greg's early evening included feeding the fish and reading with Andrew.
"Let's go feed the fish, Dad!"
"The fish go 'nibble, nibble.'"
"But Dad, I thought that cats are lactose intolerant!"

After Greg went to bed, I headed out to a couponing "class" led by a playgroup friend. Imagine 15-16 moms in one room - some on couches, some sitting on the floor - taking notes on how to save money with better couponing skills! I learned a lot of good tips and enjoyed everyone's company. It's easier to carry on a discussion when you're not chasing a baby around!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I cannot BELIEVE he is crying in that picture? I've never really seen Greg cry! What did you do to him?? Just kidding. =) What a super cute smile in the second picture. Love that toothy grin!

    ReplyDelete