Sunday, April 24, 2011

Traveling to visit Gran and Opa

After a flurry to finish packing on Friday morning, we headed out the door at 9:45 AM to travel to my parents in West Virginia. Greg was not keen on taking naps in the car. He slept 75 minutes over two naps instead of his usual daily total of 3-4 hours. The trip took just under eight hours. Ah, the days of making the journey in six hours are gone, but I'd much rather spend my life with Gregory!

Greg watches Andrew clean the back window - he thought it was a hoot!
Greg's initial impression of traveling through a tunnel
Ten seconds later
Running low on rations, Greg opts to eat his mama's sweatshirt for sustenance
Greg throws his hands up in disgust after realizing the challenge of devouring a sweatshirt
"I'll eat my cow book instead! Moo, moo, nibble, nibble!"
"I'm going to check out what Gran and Opa have in their fridge."
Hanging out in the bay window with Opa
"I should get some exercise since I've been sitting in the car all day!"
Moving on to the stairs
Climbing the stairs with Opa
"Hi, Gran!"

No comments:

Post a Comment