Thursday, April 14, 2011

Keens, fun at the park, Eagles pj's

I love Keen sandals. I think I got my first pair in 2004 and since then they have been my footwear of choice from spring through early fall. I just started breaking in my third pair, one of two that I bought ahead fearing that they would stop making my favorite model - Newport H2. Plus, I got them on sale!

Why, Elise, are you writing about your love of Keen sandals? Behold, the cutest toddler shoes ever:
Baby Keens!

After two weeks of head cold symptoms for Greg and myself, we were back to 100% and were able to once again join our playgroup friends on Monday. We spent time at a park - swinging and crawling around in the mulch. He also tried goldfish crackers (baby size) for the first time. He liked them once he figured out how to eat them!
Swinging fun
Mini-me
Like mother, like son
Asking for goldfish crackers
"Let me have the camera, Mom!"
Accidental pretty picture
Climbing (with some help)

Greg skipped afternoon nap again. He was in his crib chatting away for 1.5 hours. I figured as long as he wasn't upset, there was a chance that he'd fall asleep. After 90 minutes he was done and started fussing. So he was ready for bed early with nap sleep worth 1.5 hours in the morning, but we were able to snap a picture of him in his Eagles pajamas first.
"G-G-G-G-G-S!"

Then cute sleeping ones too:
Cute #1
Cute #2

No comments:

Post a Comment