Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekly picture, playgroup at park, Mom's Night Out

Week 46
He still enjoys playing in the exersaucer
"Hrm, what should I get into now?"

On Thursday afternoon, we joined our playgroup friends at the park to celebrate the first birthday of one of Greg's friends. The mamas enjoyed cupcakes and the babies enjoyed knawing on plastic eggs.
"Vivienne, hold the shovel still so I can eat it."
"Nevermind, I'll nibble on this plastic egg instead."
"Don't cry, Vivienne, I'll share the eggs with you!"
Greg believes using a friend as a standing aid is perfectly acceptable
"Gimme that yellow egg."
"No way, buddy, it's mine!"

That evening was the first time that I have experienced the phenomenon known as "Mom's Night Out." We left our babies at home with their daddies and went out to dinner. We all had a great time and my manicotti was delicious!

PS - Tooth #6 seems to be on its way! Neighbor to the upper left front.

No comments:

Post a Comment