Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Long walk, kicking door, blood donation, Skype

We went on a walk with the playgroup gang today. Greg and I even walked there from the house, so our total round trip was 1.5 hours. I am going to sleep well tonight! We discussed the fun usual topics about our babies - feeding, sleeping, etc. We also talked about how little kids can be very literal in their thinking process. It was food for thought for later on down the road of parenting!

Greg continues to crack me up with his rolling around antics. This time he went from our bedroom into our bathroom since I was in there at my sink. He took a break at the door to kick it around a bit and thought that was pretty funny!
Kicking this door is hilarious!
A ways from where he started, and he wasn't finished moving yet!
Andrew donated blood today. We try to donate whenever we become eligible every eight weeks. (I have been taking a break since I became pregnant and I am waiting until after nursing is over.)

Greg and I also had the chance to talk to his Gran (my mom), Memaw (Andrew's mom), and cousin Cassidy on Skype today. We love the webcam!

Here is a cute picture from the other day:
On the move! Time to move this boy to the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment