Monday, February 28, 2011

Playgroup, scratched nose, Bradford Pears, laundry, thunderstorm

Greg and I joined the playgroup gang at a coffee shop and we ended up sitting outside in the the nice weather for most of the time. The babies ranged in age from six months to fourteen months. Greg is riding the middle at nearly nine months, so it was fun to see where he's been and where he's going.

Speaking of nine months, Greg's pictures are scheduled for this Wednesday, but he scratched up his nose yesterday. Half of me is thinking about rescheduling it until next week and letting the wounds heal. The other half thinks that this is part of his charm right now and, who knows, he could get injured next week and we'll be in the same predicament!

The Bradford Pear trees are starting to bud! Most of the houses on our street have this type of tree in the front yard. I always enjoy the white flowers in the spring and the vibrant colors in the fall.
Bradford Pears starting to bud

Greg helped me with his laundry today. And by "helped," I mean he gnawed on it.
"Let me help Mama with my laundry."
"These shorts are delicious!"
"Oh, hi!"

We had our first thunderstorm of 2011 tonight. Two out of six of us were scared (ahem, Hank and Scout).
"There's that flashing and booming in the sky again. Duck and cover!"
"I'm n-n-n-not s-s-s-s-scared of the storm!"

Other images from the day:
Photo op
Enhancing the swing experience by eating it
Petting Scout - everyone did well!

No comments:

Post a Comment