Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nap time antics, retrieving game, eating puffs

Usually when I put Greg down for a nap, he will lie there and talk for a little bit before falling asleep. Today it sounded different. I could hear him on the monitor making huffing and puffing noises - like he does when he is crawling or trying to stand up. I quietly opened his door and found him sitting up at the end of the crib reaching for a set of books that I had leaning against the bookshelf. I laughed and he laughed with me. Then I made sure that everything was out of reach and put him back down for his nap.
"Nap time"

We spent some time in his room today finishing up putting away his "new" consignment clothes. At one point he dropped one his stacking cups in the laundry bin and then tipped it over to retrieve the cup. I repeated that with a few other cups and he enjoyed pulling them out of the bin too.
Pulling the stacking cups out of the laundry bin

Greg enjoys eating the puffs now. He can even eat whole ones! He has not fed himself again since the other day, but he's very willing to eat them when I feed them to him.

Tomorrow will be busy with his nine-month pictures and possibly going to a playgroup activity!

Getting spiffy and clean for the photo session tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment