Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back to work, walk with dogs, climbing, Bradford Pears, crawling with Daddy

It was back to the weekday grind on Monday. Andrew went back in to work. Greg and I held down the fort. We worked on the neverending task of laundry and other odds and ends.
Checking out Mommy and Daddy's closet

The weather was beautiful by the afternoon, so we took a nice walk with the dogs. Greg has figured out how to pull his arms up through the top of the backpack. He enjoys playing with the backpack strings and pulling on my hat. He is generally quiet on walks, but sometimes he'll get excited and start babbling about something important!
So cute in his hat!

Greg learned how to climb up on his box of Duplos on Monday. He was on a journey to reach the xylophone.
"I can't move the box, so I'll go up and over."

He is a champ at standing at the music table now. It even fits in the playpen, which is very nice!
"This table is the bee's knees!"
"Look Mama, I can stand in here too!"

The Bradford Pears have been at full bloom for the last few days. I was able to take some pictures in the late Monday afternoon light.

We finished off the evening with some crawling practice with Andrew in the hallway.
"Follow me, Dad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment