Monday, March 14, 2011

Webchatting, sweet potatoes, walk after dinner, brushing teeth

Greg is very familiar with the concept of video webchatting with family. He has been doing it since he was a few days old. Now he smiles in anticipation before anyone is even on the screen. This morning he got excited as I was still starting up my computer.
"I can't wait to see who will talk with me on the computer this time!"
Done with webchatting, Greg moves on to inspect the electrical outlet
The dogs are not fazed by the webchatting or the mini electrician

I made a huge batch of sweet potatoes for Greg this afternoon. The process started at ~2:00 PM and wasn't finished until 6:00 PM. There were many interruptions - diaper changes, dog potty break, nursing, putting laundry in the dryer, making dinner, preventing Greg from knocking over the speaker. The life of a mama!
"Mom, today is a day that ends in 'Y,' so it must be time to do more laundry."
Action shot

We took advantage of the sunlight later in the day and went for a walk with the dogs after dinner. The adjustment is a little difficult, but in general I really like daylight saving time! Soon it will be time to start rollerblading again.

We "brushed" Greg's teeth for the first time tonight. I didn't use any toothpaste yet, I'd like for him to get used to the toothbrush first. We have a ways to go on that! He was not too pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment