Thursday, March 17, 2011

Boxing up clothes, exploration and conquest

Tuesday was another odds and ends day around the house. Now that I had Greg's little clothes in the appropriate piles, it was time to organize (sleepers, onesies, pants) and then box them up. It seemed like my boxes weren't where I left them...
"I'm going to move this box for you, Mama."
"How do you like it over here?"
Then my "help" decided to go exploring.
"Let's see what is down this way."
"What an interesting contraption! Your foot won't stop me from touching it!"
Moving on...
I was able to keep him occupied by bringing in toy kitchen reinforcements.
"Where are all of my veggies? I could go for some sweet potatoes right now."
In the end he did help with boxing everything up.
"Here, Mama, this box is ready!"

We headed downstairs after we finished tidying up Greg's room. The rest of my day was spent keeping him out of trouble. Pulling on the speaker, the jumperoo, the diaper bag, and Max's tail are all too much fun!
The speaker shudders in fear
Not how the jumperoo is typically used
Diaper bag acquired. Eyeing up next conquest. Hank tries to act cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment