Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day, playgroup, "new" toy, standing in crib

Sorry that I am so far behind on my daily recaps. My parents were visiting this weekend and I was spending time with them instead of in front of the computer!

Last Thursday was St. Patrick's Day. Greg and I did our part by wearing green shirts.

We went to a playgroup get-together at a friend's house. She made brunch for the mamas and it was delicious! I also brought my festive green-sprinkled snickerdoodles. Greg enjoyed exploring a new environment to crawl in. We had a wide range of ages again - I love to watch all of the different stages!
On the move in new territory

The weather was gorgeous and the dog enjoyed time on the deck.
Happy to be shaved down
Sunlight = Hank approved

I had time to clean up one of the toys that I picked up on Wednesday. Greg enjoyed playing with the new item while I tidied up the house for my parents' arrival on Friday.
"This toy is fun!"

Now Greg really likes to stand up in his crib and he can even stand in the sleep sack!
"Standing up in here is a piece of cake!"

41 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment