Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Organizing clothes, playgroup

Today I started organizing clothes that Greg has grown out of. Up until now, I've been letting them pile up in his closet. It finally reached the point of total disorganization and I began the task of separating everything by size. It was a trip down memory lane looking at those tiny onesies that he wore last summer. It is hard to imagine that he was ever that small.

We met up with playgroup for some time at a park today. It was breezy and a little chilly, but we were dressed appropriately. I feel like we should make Playgroup Discussion bingo boards. The new mommies (definitely including myself) seem to love to talk about the same topics every time. We always find a new way to discuss baby food, baby poop, and baby sleep! Too fun!
Rocking the camo today - hat, jacket, and shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment