Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Around the house, swinging and sandbox, another bee, stairs investigation

Tuesday was a stay-around-the-house day. I worked on laundry and tidying up the kitchen. Greg worked on exploring the house. At one point I looked over to see Greg standing there holding onto Max's tail. Greg was proud of himself. Max is such a champ.
The knees are red from crawling everywhere
He doesn't sit still for long
"I'm coming to get you, Mama!"

It was a very warm day, but it was nice under the deck. Greg and I spent some time swinging and then playing in the sandbox. I'm pretty sure that I am still having more fun with the sand than he is.

There was another bee on the back deck, so Andrew took care of that one like he did the others. Go away, bees!

Andrew and Greg investigated the stairs in the evening. Greg was interested in checking everything out and even put his knee on the first step momentarily.
"Dad and I are checking out the stairs."
"This banister is pretty funny, Dad!"

We took a nice walk with the dogs after the temperature cooled off outside. We all enjoyed the fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment