Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tuesday recap

Greg and I hung out around the house on Tuesday. I made a lasagna for our next-door neighbors - they just had a baby girl! I also made a big batch of sweet potatoes for Greg.

It was much cooler, so Greg and I bundled up for some time out in the swing.
Bundled up, but having fun!
We have continued on the quest to introduce more texture to Greg's food repertoire. We started offering him puffs the other day. He'll pick them up in his hands, but he is not interested in eating them. During lunchtime he took a piece of a puff in each hand and held them the whole time. I wondered where they had gone! He still has a hard time with the banana chunks and will sometimes throw up at the end of a meal.

In the evening, I went to a consignment sale with a few playgroup friends that had never been to one. I was able to find some pajamas, two shirts, and two pairs of swim trunks for Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment