Monday, February 14, 2011

Playgroup at the park, handprints, Max's dental

The gorgeous weather continued today with an even warmer high temperature! All three of us wore short sleeves today. I had to hunt through the hand-me-downs from Greg's cousins to find a short-sleeve shirt for him.

Greg and I joined the playgroup at a park today. The organizer and a few other moms made food for us to eat. It was all delicious! The babies enjoyed playing on their blankets and the moms enjoyed chatting with each other. Greg also tried out a swing for the first time and was giggling by the end!
Fun in the sun
Greg and his friend played with the soda can box
Hi!
The playgroup caravan of strollers
Trying out the swing for the first time
There's a smile!

A few months ago I started thinking about making clay molds of Greg's handprint. Recently I was motivated to get going on the project after reading my friend's blog about doing the same thing for her twins. I got the clay over the weekend (one of my many errands!) and we made two handprints last night and the third one this morning - one for us and one for each set of grandparents.
Little handprints

Meanwhile Max was getting his teeth cleaned today. I had been a negligent doggy mommy and let his teeth get really bad. I am ashamed to even post pictures of them, but it's a must-see to understand how important it is to get your pet's teeth cleaned regularly. It is crucial to keeping them healthy = happy! Added bonus: his breath was TERRIBLE before the dental, now I can't smell it at all!
Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment