Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rolling around, walk with the dogs, cookie cakes

Gregory and I hung out around the house today. I worked on cleaning up the kitchen. He worked on learning how to crawl. His efforts composed of rocking back and forth on his hands and knees some more and rolling around the family room. From his starting position in the middle of the floor, he made his way over to the recliner and then to the kitchen floor. Later he rolled over to the TV stand to check out the receiver.
Rolling over to the recliner, then on to the kitchen!
Checking out the receiver - he eventually reached for it
Greg is nuts about his Gran and Memaw!

The weather continues to be wonderful here. I packed up Greg in the child carrier (aka baby backpack) and we went on a walk with the dogs in the neighborhood. It must be quite the sight to see - a woman handling three dogs and carrying a baby on her back! It is great fun and great exercise for me. The level of difficulty was raised when I realized that Greg's hat was falling down over his eyes during the walk. I had to take off the backpack and put it back on without propping it up on the stairs at home (while holding three leashes too).

Greg was really into making raspberry noises ("razzing") before bed tonight. That is a great baby experience!
"Razzing" with Daddy in October

The best part of Valentine's Day is the discounted cookie cakes the day after. I went looking for one at 7:45 AM this morning at the nearest grocery store, but they didn't have any! I didn't feel the need to make the effort to go to next closest grocery store later on in the day. Oh well, maybe I'll get one next February 15!

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute picture with Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its me Christine I didn't remember that I have a blogger ID as The Banshee, made me laugh

    ReplyDelete