Monday, February 21, 2011

Saturday recap

And just like that, I've fallen behind on my daily recaps! I'm going to have to do the short short versions to catch up!

Here's our Saturday:
I went to a consignment sale and got clothes and toys for Greg. (I love consignment sales - I hope to blog more about this later.) Andrew played football and had a great time! We went to Lowe's and got a bunch of stuff, including reseeding supplies and a wheelbarrow. Tried to assemble wheelbarrow back at the house. Wheelbarrow narrowly defeats us. While looking for better instructions online, Andrew discovers reviews that say this wheelbarrow is worthless. We'll return it on Sunday and get a better one. Five Guys burgers and fries for dinner. I go to bed at 9:00 PM. That's how I roll.

Greg can pull himself up on his music table!
Greg and I sat by the front window - just like our doggies do!
Channeling his sister Scout and gnawing on the window sill
Enjoying the breeze and listening to the leaves blow around
He was drawn in by the blue light on the subwoofer
How cute...
... until he pokes your eye out!
Bedtime story with Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I can see that picture of him poking my eyes out again!

    ReplyDelete